AcMilan News: Referee Derby Della Madonnina admitss he Make Mistakes

Lijit ad wijit

Sunday 27 May 2012

Referee Derby Della Madonnina admitss he Make Mistakes


Referee Nicola Rizzoli admitted making the controversial decision to give a penalty to AC Milan in the derby which Inter won 4-2, before closing the Italian Serie A season.

I Rossoneri in a state lagged behind 1-0 before finally equalized after Kevin-Prince Boateng fell in the battle for the ball with goalkeeper Julio Cesar. In the replay, it is clear Cesar made ​​contact with the ball, instead of the Rossoneri trequartista.

"I was in the wrong position. Images on television can not lie: I made a mistake," said Rizzoli told Sky Sport Italia.

"If I were in different positions, I could see everything without any problems. It's embarrassing and I apologize for the mistake."

Rizzoli was previously rumored future leaders in the Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea, but the fault of the UEFA referee finally pointed to Portugal Pedro Proenca appear at the Allianz Arena on May 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment