AcMilan News: Filippo Inzaghi: AC Milan Will Always In My Heart

Lijit ad wijit

Sunday 27 May 2012

Filippo Inzaghi: AC Milan Will Always In My Heart


Filippo Inzaghi stressed that AC Milan will always have a special place in his heart.

The veteran striker left the San Siro this summer after 11 years with the club and Inzaghi insists he will not easily forget the Rossoneri.

"Milan will always be in my life and my heart," was quoted by La Repubblica.

"I hope Milan will be a part of my future, not as a player but hopefully as a director. If I did not return to Milan in the near future, I'll come back later because Milan has given me everything."

Inzaghi then goes on to discuss his future in the near future in which he is still unsure whether he will hang up boots or continue playing.

"I know that there are clubs interested in me, but it's a difficult choice. On the one hand I feel I have the right to end my career with a goal, but on the other hand I still have the desire to continue playing and I feel good with it,"

"I still have a great passion for playing football and scoring goals. Thinking to not play football again I was a bit annoying, that's why I still think about my future." eventually.

The player who is now 38-year-old was recently linked with a move to Fiorentina.


No comments:

Post a Comment