AcMilan News: Francesco Acerbi: Join with AC Milan is my Dream

Lijit ad wijit

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Francesco Acerbi: Join with AC Milan is my Dream




Francesco Acerbi expect the transfer from Chievo to AC Milan be finalized so that their dreams can come true to wear the Rossoneri jersey.

Previously it was reported that the central defender's agent, Andrea Cattoli, has met with Milan vice-president, Adriano Galliani, in Via Turati on Monday (21/5) afternoon local time to discuss the 23 years that the player's move.

Acerbi itself makes Il Diavoli smitten after showing strong performance in guarding the back line I Mussi Volanti in season 2011/12.

"I look forward to joining with Milan," said Acerbi, which is half the ownership held by Genoa, to TMW.

"It would be a dream come true. I'm just waiting for my agent told to sign [the contract with Milan]. "
"I am pleased that Milan is a team that is really strong, with many champions. Interest like this makes me happy. "

  "In recent months I have shown that I am a Serie A player, to be honest, I do not think could join Milan," added Acerbi.

No comments:

Post a Comment